Great place for gloves, zip bags

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindy2428

Reaction score
In anticipation of soaping really really soon! (Hubby has agreed to help minimally).... He's scared to death of the lye. (It can't have anything to do with the pictures and notes I used to leave in the kitchen of death warnings, skull & crossbones:) It got to the point he would ask me if there was anything in the kitchen besides me that could kill him today!!

Anyway, I digress. I used to buy my gloves at Sam's - 12.00 and change. I found a small business in OH that sells a variety of nitrile gloves starting at 10.95 a box. They also have a coupon code GLOVE15 for an additional 15% off thru 6/10/16. www.packagingsuppliesbymail.com is their website.

Shipping is fast and customer service is quick and responsive. (I gain no personal benefit recommending them)

edit: Oops - I was finishing my order and I had to call them - the discount code isn't working right now. He said he'd fix it as quickly as he could.
2nd edit- Code still doesn't work; finally had to call my order in. BTW If you just order gloves it's also free shipping. I ordered 2 cases, 2k gloves for 87.00. I use them in the kitchen as well so this will last me awhile.

Last edited:
Sounds great! But the link doesn`t work, so if you perhaps could add a dot com to the original link in your post, it will work properly : D

Another great place for Nitrile Gloves if you live close to one is Harbor Freight

Back