Great Forum

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KaLo D

Reaction score
I was happy to stumble upon this forum. So many great threads to read on here. I will be dividing my time between watching soap making videos, making soap and now reading and sharing soaping info. I have been soaping for about a year and absolutely love it. I have become quite obsessed. I have made so much soap that I've had to give it to my family and friends to make room for more. My husband, he is quite the enabler to my obsession. He is always surprising me with supplies for my soaping, even got me a rack for storing my soap. I have taken over the spare bedroom and am now calling it my soap room! Looking forward to learning more here. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this soaping community.

My husband, he is quite the enabler to my obsession. He is always surprising me with supplies for my soaping, even got me a rack for storing my soap.
FANTASTIC! LUCKY YOU!!!
Welcome.gif

Good advice for Newbies, please read:
https://www.soapmakingforum.com/threads/hello-very-new-here.79701/#post-832582

It sounds like you have a wonderful husband! Personally, I don’t know a single person who nerds out on soap, yet I’m very passionate about it too. LUCKILY my girlfriend is supportive. Don’t take it for granted. We’re lucky 🍀 I’m newer to soap making than you, but in just a few weeks I’ve learned to put down my studies when I’m getting obsessed (SO HARD!!) which is a tendency of mine. It’s easy to spend every minute learning. It’s more difficult to slow down time and smell the roses and maybe bergamot/ patchouli. Darn you obsessive soap mind!! 😉 WELCOME!!!!

Back