Great bottle filling idea!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mamabird

Reaction score
I just wanted to pass this on... I'm a mess when it comes to filling lotion bottles. I just learned in a class to use a large pet syringe for dispensing medicine to horses, dogs, etc, to fill your bottles. You can find them at a pet store. Just thought I'd share.

That's a great idea!

A titration or separatory pipette is a good way to go if you find one cheap (ie. ebay). They usually are on a stand and have a little valve on the bottom.

I use a big ziplock bag. I fill it up, snip off a corner and squirt into the bottles. There is no waste either.

I also use a ziplock baggy. I use the small, wedding favor type baggies (from the craft sections at Wal-Mart) when filling small individual bottles. Works great...although it can get a little tricky filling the baggies. Using a large ziploc baggy and filling a number of smaller bottles at once still seams like the best bet...compared to my small baggy suggestion. I'm not refering to the initial suggestion for this thread. That still sounds like a great idea! :D

Thank you for the tips guys , I am trying lotion making in the am , I need all the help I can get :wink:

Kitn

Back