Grape Legos

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Ziegler

Circle Z soaps
Reaction score
Here is my children's soap. Grape FO smells awesome. I post some cut pictures when it hardens a little more.

Here it is cut.

Attachments

• 20200710_131110_wm_compress99.jpg
    20200710_131110_wm_compress99.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 20200710_133151_wm_compress12.jpg
    20200710_133151_wm_compress12.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Children also love the little lego men soaps. We used to pour and sell them by the hundreds. We mostly poured them in m&p but cp works. Amazon has the molds but these are less costly. The Large lego men are fun too. O course right now shipping takes a lot of patience through Aliexpress. The 3rd link I posted I am not sure if the lego men are the same size or smaller.
US $2.24 30% OFF|DIY Tools Happy Baking Square Lego Toy Brick Shape Ice Cube Mold Silicone Chocolate Mold Bakeware 1PCS 2018|Cake Molds| - AliExpress
Amazon.com: LEGO Minifigure Ice Cube Tray: Candy Making Molds: Kitchen & Dining
Amazon.com: 2 Pack 53 Cavity Silicone Gummy Bear Mold with a Dropper Making Gummy Candy Chocolate with Your Kids Together: Arts, Crafts & Sewing
I have seen them on Amazon and thought about buying them. I think I will now.

You can buy larger molds with the little lego men so your can pour more on Amazon
Yeah they have some with a lot of little men in them. I have 50 pounds of clear MP soap but I didn't know if they would sell but I will give it a try since you did it. I can always melt them into something else.

Yeah they have some with a lot of little men in them. I have 50 pounds of clear MP soap but I didn't know if they would sell but I will give it a try since you did it. I can always melt them into something else.
If you sell at a market I can almost guarantee they will sell if you package so kids can see them. We either packaged in cute plastic jars, candy boxes, or self-sealing transparent bags. They were perfect for toddler hands but kids needed to be old enough not to eat them. Also, put a Do Not Eat warning on the label. Also do not forget to let your m&p cure for several days. Stainless Steel baking sheet pans in front of a fan work well for drying m&p.

If you sell at a market I can almost guarantee they will sell if you package so kids can see them. We either packaged in cute plastic jars, candy boxes, or self-sealing transparent bags. They were perfect for toddler hands but kids needed to be old enough not to eat them. Also, put a Do Not Eat warning on the label. Also do not forget to let your m&p cure for several days. Stainless Steel baking sheet pans in front of a fan work well for drying m&p.
Thanks for the extra tips, that really helps.

I think that is so cool! I really like how the colours look.
The gold swirl on top looks beautiful!

Back