Gotta Love Bubblewrap!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdwinsby

Reaction score
I've always liked bubblewrap :D and now I like it even better. One of our members (sorry, can't remember who) posted a link to her pic's of soap and she had this idea on there. Of course I wanted to try it....9pm last night my 13 year old son said it was time.

Here is the result

2700222906_02c8ebc317_o.jpg

That is waaaaay cool. And your presentation of it is so simple and professional looking.

Laurie

Looks wonderful!!!! Gotta be a honey soap. :lol: Perfect for the honeycomb look.

I have seen this and "it is on the never ending list".

Digit

Thanks everyone! I scented it with orange marmalade f/o, sweet orange, copaiba balsam, palmarosa and oakmoss. Smells like sweet citrus honey...which is what I've called it. :D

Yeaah baby!! I love it! I've been wanting to try bubble wrap, too. Oatmeal milk & honey fo or honey almond eo. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I absolutely love the way that soap looks! One day when I get around to making something with honey, I'm going to try this trick.

*Tip* - Put the bubblewrap on the bottom of your soap mold (with the bubbles facing up of course) and pour at a medium thick trace.

I put the bubblewrap on the bottom of the mold and on the top. The bottom is what your seeing because it worked the best. Nice flat surface whereas the top was uneven and not nearly as pretty. :D

I take a sheet of it and cut it to the size of the bottom of my slab mold when I'm doing a milk 'n honey soaps. Very nice.

Back