Quantcast

Gotta Love Bubblewrap!

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

cdwinsby

Reaction score
I've always liked bubblewrap :D and now I like it even better. One of our members (sorry, can't remember who) posted a link to her pic's of soap and she had this idea on there. Of course I wanted to try it....9pm last night my 13 year old son said it was time.

Here is the result

Laurie

Reaction score
That is waaaaay cool. And your presentation of it is so simple and professional looking.

Laurie

digit

Reaction score
Looks wonderful!!!! Gotta be a honey soap. :lol: Perfect for the honeycomb look.

I have seen this and "it is on the never ending list".

Digit

cdwinsby

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I scented it with orange marmalade f/o, sweet orange, copaiba balsam, palmarosa and oakmoss. Smells like sweet citrus honey...which is what I've called it. :D

digit

Reaction score
oooooooohhhhhh....sounds delish!!! :D
Digit

mandolyn

Reaction score
Yeaah baby!! I love it! I've been wanting to try bubble wrap, too. Oatmeal milk & honey fo or honey almond eo. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

brian0523

Reaction score
I absolutely love the way that soap looks! One day when I get around to making something with honey, I'm going to try this trick.

cdwinsby

Reaction score
*Tip* - Put the bubblewrap on the bottom of your soap mold (with the bubbles facing up of course) and pour at a medium thick trace.

I put the bubblewrap on the bottom of the mold and on the top. The bottom is what your seeing because it worked the best. Nice flat surface whereas the top was uneven and not nearly as pretty. :D

CiCi

Reaction score
I take a sheet of it and cut it to the size of the bottom of my slab mold when I'm doing a milk 'n honey soaps. Very nice.

Tabitha

Reaction score
I was wondering how people were getting the honey comb look!!!

Latest posts