Got the new iphone

Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums

Help Support Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums:

Catscankim

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have always had an android until my last phone, so i was really excited with all the new to me features of Apple.

My phone was getting bretty beat up and slow, and the battery kept dying by doing nothing more than just sitting on the desk…

So i splurged and got the new iphone 13. I received it yesterday. It doesnt seem any different than my X. Is that how it is with iphones? Acts just like your old phone, just with less scratches? Lol.

I guess it has a few new camera features that i havent really tested out yet. It just does not seem like a new phone to me, except i got a new otter box for it lol.

TheGecko

Reaction score
I've had iPhones for about eight years or so...currently have a 12 Pro Max (hubby's choice). He's really into technology...which is why I give it to him and tell him to make it work. LOL I also have an Android...a Samsung Galaxy something that I found sitting on my desk one morning to replace the iPhone 4. I gave it to one of my co-workers and asked her to make it work. It was at that point that I realized that I had turned into my Dad...he used to buy software and then give it to me to teach him how to make it work.

I need to give it back to my hubby...I took some pictures while in Utah and the other day and they haven't shown up on my iPad and they are supposed to. I did use it the other day to FaceTime with the grandbabies and the picture seemed to be a little nicer than with the 8. And I definitely like the fact that I can now use an app to check my glucose which means one less thing to carry in my purse.