Goodwill haul

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynusann

Reaction score
Made DH run me to a few goodwill shops while out today and I think I did ok! Got new molds and some display stands. Best part - the cone mold is the EXACT one I just bought off someone on Facebook so I'll be able to make a ton!

Oh and this sucker! I can finally try out soap cakes!

1437894993662.jpg

1437895090850.jpg

I figured out that I could bribe *ahem*, "encourage good relationships" with the employees to call me when they got in certain items by giving them soap, and promising more "next time I come in". They even hold the items for me.

I figured out that I could bribe *ahem*, "encourage good relationships" with the employees to call me when they got in certain items by giving them soap, and promising more "next time I come in". They even hold the items for me.

Susie you're brilliant. I'm going to be doing some serious encouraging once I have decent soap to encourage with LOL

@snappyllama, I already soaped with them last night the second I got home Haha! I embedded loofahs into them on top. Couldn't wait to try them out and they look so cute!

@susie, I'm going to have to try that with the one near me! That's brilliant!

Latest posts

Back