Good Morning...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gigi2

Reaction score
Here on the east coast. Looking forward to meeting everyone! I love doing M & P, and CP. :D

Like many people, one of the first soaps I made was MP. You can be so creative, and can really personalize MP. The CP I make does take more time, but it's a different style, etc...& different ingredients. I love both! And I love to see how creative other people are~ really it's so much fun.

dragonfly princess said:
Hey there! Glad you are both here. i am excited, there is another person here who does m&p YIPPEEE

Welcome to the forum, Gigi :) M&P is a true art unto itself. I have always done CP only, but have seen some really wonderful M&P soaps. Glad you found us.

Paul.... :wink:

Hi Paul~ It's the MP molds that I love. I haven't tried using some of my favorites with CP yet.
Soapmaker Man said:
Welcome to the forum, Gigi :) M&P is a true art unto itself. I have always done CP only, but have seen some really wonderful M&P soaps1

Paul.... :wink:

Hey Gigi!!

Your here. How exciting this is. It is so great to have you join. You make such lovely soap and I love that linen spray. I'm working on my blog as I jump around on the net tonight. Can't wait to share all about your creations. WELCOME TO THE SOAP MAKING FORUM :D

I don't know if I ever mentioned it but my daughter does MP. She sold her first MP soap in the winter and it was so exciting for her. She is now experimenting with all the different things that can be done with it.

Well I'll be! Hi naturemama! Small world~ or many not that small. I am working on some promises to myself~ join a soap chat, another one in the past years~ somewhat dwindled down :cry: ~ so here I am...Lots of great info, & it will be a lot of fun to swap stories, etc... Glad you are enjoying the goodies...you are so sweet! So, your daughter does MP~ that is wonderful...so does my daughter & granddaughters. There isn't a holiday that goes by that they don't make some soap goodies as thank-you gifts...Well, so much to share & we will! Take care.

Another note: I just noticed the pretty butterfly on your avatar :wink:
naturemama said:
Hey Gigi!!

Your here. How exciting this is. It is so great to have you join. You make such lovely soap and I love that linen spray. I'm working on my blog as I jump around on the net tonight. Can't wait to share all about your creations. WELCOME TO THE SOAP MAKING FORUM :D

I don't know if I ever mentioned it but my daughter does MP. She sold her first MP soap in the winter and it was so exciting for her. She is now experimenting with all the different things that can be done with it.

Latest posts

Back