Good behaving fragrances for wedding

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cal43

Reaction score
I looking for some good behaving fragrances to make some heart shaped soap. What are dome options?
Also if there is a fragrance that yellows and clays are use to color that soap, what would happen to the color?

Love Spell from NG is great. I've used it several times for wedding favors. I've also done Raspberry Lemonade from WSP, and Blackraspberry Vanilla from Peak (out of business) and Passionate Kisses from NG. Can't help you with clays to color.

What kind of a fragrance are you looking for? Unisex, floral, fruity? One thought - Champagne from either Bramble Berry or Nurture behaves extremely well. I prefer it mixed with a fruity scent like pear or apricot. It’s also very strong (BB version) and a good sticker, so you can use less.

What kind of a fragrance are you looking for? Unisex, floral, fruity? One thought - Champagne from either Bramble Berry or Nurture behaves extremely well. I prefer it mixed with a fruity scent like pear or apricot. It’s also very strong (BB version) and a good sticker, so you can use less.
Thank you, as long as it smells good and behaves, I’m cool. There was no specification so , I’ll try any thing.

Thank you
Love Spell from NG is great. I've used it several times for wedding favors. I've also done Raspberry Lemonade from WSP, and Blackraspberry Vanilla from Peak (out of business) and Passionate Kisses from NG. Can't help you with clays to color.

Well behaved scents from Nurture are Black Raspberry Vanilla, Avalon, Grapefruit and Bergamot, Femme Fatale, Persephone's Kiss, Femme Fatale, Afternoon Tea, Satsuma, Mad About Mint and Earth Meets Sky. From Bramble Berry Vetyver, Yuzu, Pink Grapefruit, Peach Prosecco, Champagne, Kumquat are all well behaved in my experience.

Last edited:
Champagne would be great, I love brambleberrys. It very well might be my favorite FO ever.

White tea and ginger is another thats nice, I've like all the ones I've tried. Currently using natures garden.

Back