Gonna try again

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guinevere

Reaction score
hello y’all, I’m going to try this one again. I posted this a while back and didn’t get any replies. A long long time ago when I was a younger I used FabergeOrganic shampoo. I was very fond of it because of the smell. I’m wondering if any here have ever tried to reproduce that scent in a shampoo or other product and if so what notes did you find that worked?

Natalie

I just did a Google search for a Faberge' dupe scent and only found perfumeries that will replicate it. I doubt it would be soap compatible. Then I went to the sites where I usually see dupe FO's for soap and came up empty. Sorry I can't be more helpful!

This is the thread you posted only 4 weeks ago.
https://www.soapmakingforum.com/threads/gettingreadytoage-myself.74239/
You probably didn't get any replies because it was posted in the Bath, Body and Aromatherapy recipes and Tutorials section. This is where you also just posted this, I moved it to fragrances forum, so people, if they have the information you need, will see it. You need to post in the right forum to get the answers to your post.

I googled and came up with Faberge Organics Wheat Germ oil and Honey shampoo. Was this the fragrance? If so, you might try a sample bottle of Crafter's Choice Almond & Honey FO.

If it's their Wheat Germ & Honey shampoo that you're referring to, I remember using that when I was teenager. It was one of the shampoos my mom bought for us often. If I remember right, I seem to recall it having a sweet honey-like scent mixed with a dried hay-type scent or something like that. But then again I could be confusing it with another shampoo my mom also used to buy for us since she also bought Beer On Tap shampoo and Wella Balsam shampoo among others, depending what was on sale.

lsg is on the right track. I would look into the different kinds of combo honey FOs there are out there, and possibly also hay FO's, and order some sample bottles. You might be able to put some of the samples together into a blend and come up with something close.

IrishLass :)

Latest posts

Back