Golden Brands 464 Soy Wax

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

georgiastray

Reaction score
I've been reading about this wax a lot recently, and read several great reviews on a supplier's site. Just wondering if anyone on here uses this wax and could give me your opinion/comments on it. Thanks.

I used that one before but mostly to mix with regular wax to create parasoy wax!

Saw That Recently Too

I haven't used it yet. But saw it as well this past week. Interested in it too. If I try it anytime soon, I'll try and remember to give you some feedback.

That is the one that I use

I love it. The scent throw is amazing. Every candle comes out perfect. Never any cracks or anything. I got a little too laid back with the wax since it was doing such a great job all the time and in my haste to get a bunch of Christmas candles done, I poured a few at a too-hot temp and I did get gaps and had to repour. That is the only time I had any issues but it was because I was being careless. So as long as you pour it at the right temp it will be perfect. I was using the ECO Soya wax before and I like this just as well.

Thanks for the reply and feedback. What size jars/containers did you use, and what was your pour temperature? Thanks so much!

Hi there,

My votives are poured at 135 - the cooler I pour the better they come out, but I still usually fill them almost to the top, then poke holes and top them off. Same deal for the pillars (3" diameter).

Latest posts

Back