Gold Mica and Sunflower Soaps~This is addicting!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunfloweracres

Reaction score
Here are a few pictures of my soaps. I just started soaping a few months ago and want to try everything:) I couldn't believe you could buy 24 kt Gold mica to dust the tops with, so of course I had to try some.

SUNFLOWERS.GOLD.PLATE.2.BATCH.11.FT.BK.301.269.USE..JPG

WARM.MOCHA.FO.18.3.BARS.301.309.JPG

WHITE.VEGAN.PURE.9.3OVAL.MICA.301.282.JPG

Re: My first, second, and third batches~This is addicting!

These are really good for your first attempts....I can quite safely tell you that my first ones didn't look this good :) You're hooked now!!

Re: My first, second, and third cp batches~This is addicting

dianne70 said:
These are really good for your first attempts....I can quite safely tell you that my first ones didn't look this good :) You're hooked now!!

Thank you, but I changed my mind when looking through the pics and forgot to change the title on this post. It was late, was half asleep :? Those were batches 9, 11, and 18. I didn't like the pic I took of the first one. I will go ahead and add them now. I do love the soap though. The first had Paprika for color on the top layer, second was made with coffee & dark cocoa for color, third has Lemon Eucalyptus leaves and Tea Tree oil. Sorry for the mix up. Yes, I'm hooked!

VEGAN.VEGE.SOAP.PAPRIKA.2.BARS.599.640.JPG

MOCHA.NON.VEGAN.SOAP.CUT.LOAF.124.301.JPG

LEMON.EUCALYPTUS.TEA.TREE.5.BARS.200.217.JPG

Re: My first, second, and third batches~This is addicting!

green soap said:
This are great! I love the sunflower soaps.
Thank you. Those were batches 9, 11, and 18. I didn't like the pic I took of the first one so I used some better pics in that post, but I went ahead and posted it just now. I forgot to change the title of the first post, sorry. :?

Thank you, all of yours are beautiful. Wish I had more time to try more of the cool techniques you guys use. I guess it takes patience and practice. :)

Lynnz said:
Love the idea of coffee and dark cocoa Mmmmmmmmm. I love being a soapy addict welcome to my world :D :D
Thank you, at least we are 'the cleanest' addicts! Almond Honey fo in the White layer goes real nice with coffee & dark cocoa in the 3 layer soap:) Special Dark Cocoa is only at Walmart during Christmas, so I am stocking up. I have read that if you use to much cocoa it will leave nasty brown rings in the tub, but a thin layer does ok.

Back