Goats milks with indigo pwdr

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isha

Reaction score
Here's my fresh gots milk with lavender eo..
Used indigo pwd. Hope it turns out blu[ATTA? ChrissyxjuCH=full]29564[/ATTACH]

Here's my fresh gots milk with lavender eo..
Used indigo pwd. Hope it turns out blu[ATTA? ChrissyxjuCH=full]29564[/ATTACH]
IMG_20180329_013837.jpg
IMG_20180329_015256.jpg

Very pretty (although it looks green on my screen). I haven't used indigo, but it's on my list for my next order. I wonder if the soap would have turned out blue if you had done hot process? Or do you think yours will become blue over time? I sometimes combine plant powders in yogurt, keep warm in the oven, and then stir in after the cook along with my SF and EO's/Fragrance. The colors are beautiful, and sometimes surprising! I really love the green in your soap! :)

The green I see is really quite nice. I wonder how different indigo can be depending on your source. I have read some discussion on the matter, but I didn't really retain it, so don't remember much on the topic.

I have only used indigo a couple of times and I got what I wanted which was a kind of Levi's blue jeans shade, which in soap looks to me somewhat greyish-blue, sort of like faded Levi's. Being a big fan of Levi's (501's are my Levi's of choice) I was pleased with the result.

But I like your green, too and wouldn't complain if that happened to my soap one day.

The green I see is really quite nice. I wonder how different indigo can be depending on your source. I have read some discussion on the matter, but I didn't really retain it, so don't remember much on the topic.

I have only used indigo a couple of times and I got what I wanted which was a kind of Levi's blue jeans shade, which in soap looks to me somewhat greyish-blue, sort of like faded Levi's. Being a big fan of Levi's (501's are my Levi's of choice) I was pleased with the result.

But I like your green, too and wouldn't complain if that happened to my soap one day.
I too love the green... This indigo powder in the pure one. As i pick leaves n crush to use for my herbal formumations...
I havent used indigo earlier. But i was not a big fan of the shadea of blue i have.. So decided to give it a try..
I just mixed in glyceribe before adding to batter.

Hope it turna out well

Latest posts

Back