Glycerin sweat I wish would kinda stay and salt bars

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmakkers

Reaction score
The glycerin sweat is making my buds look frosty :grin: I think it would give my hemp soap a more realistic look :wink:

And then we have some coconut lime salt bars :) 4th batch of soap in a week and I can't wait to do more when I get home. I'm on a soaping roll.

image.jpg

image_1.jpg

image_2.jpg

Those salt bars are fantastic. Where do you get your coconut lime? I can't seem to find any.

I got mine from Nurture during their last sale. I really like how fresh it is. I was expecting that over powering fake coconut scent but the lime balances it out.

Great looking soap! Yes those buds look a little fuzzy and realistic. Judging only by pics I have seen of course!;-)

Love the lime ones and the crystals on the leaves are very reminiscent of actual buds. Not that I know anything about that... come visit fabulous Colorado!

Thanks everyone! I tell my BF I gotta put pictures up here for positive support and I always get it. :) You guys are the best!

I'm kinda inspired now to sprinkle a little glitter in the molds before I pour next time just so I can keep the effect. Sounds like I have a new test project when I get off work.

Happy soapy 3 day weekend!

Lovely soap, I particularly like the leaves. Glitter would look great and the leaves would be brilliant for Christmas soaps. You've definetely inspired me to look for leaf moulds!

Back