Glow in the Dark

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LilianNoir

Reaction score
This was for a soap challenge and while it didn't get very many votes and wasn't a super stellar example of the technique in question, I'm quite proud of it. I was less interested in winning and more in seeing if I could pull off a concept.
And I did!
I'm also quite pleased that the photos were taken without fancy equipment OR any post editing(Except crop).

One of the things I love about soap is using it as a platform to express a concept; character, setting, story.

This is what I had tin mind for this soap:

"The Secrets That We Keep"
What shines in the dark when no one else is around?
Scented with a gentle, unassuming, yet seductive sandalwood.

Sometimes, I make soap I don't hate ;)

Attachments

• 2020-06-28 18.51.39.jpg
    2020-06-28 18.51.39.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 58
  • 2020-06-30 20.06.09-3.jpg
    2020-06-30 20.06.09-3.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 58
This was for a soap challenge and while it didn't get very many votes and wasn't a super stellar example of the technique in question, I'm quite proud of it. I was less interested in winning and more in seeing if I could pull off a concept.
And I did!
I'm also quite pleased that the photos were taken without fancy equipment OR any post editing(Except crop).

One of the things I love about soap is using it as a platform to express a concept; character, setting, story.

This is what I had tin mind for this soap:

"The Secrets That We Keep"
What shines in the dark when no one else is around?
Scented with a gentle, unassuming, yet seductive sandalwood.

Sometimes, I make soap I don't hate ;)
It’s beautiful 😍

Back