Girlfriend Still Buys Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should I do?

• Break up with her.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not break up with her.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My husband has tried mine (and some from the swap), and while he has no complaints, he "forgets" and uses his Irish Spring shower gel.

I gave a whole bag full of soap to one of my closest friends a while back. Everytime I'm over at their house I see nothing but store bought crap in their shower and at their sinks though. I don't get it. After using my very first bar of homemade soap that was given to me years ago I never went back to store bought.

A lot of people prefer liquid soap to bar soap, my hubby included. That could be why they don't use the wonderful homemade soap you give them.

Dump her!!! No, really just kidding. :?

I'd make her some soap with her absolute favorite fragrance and wrap it with a pretty little bow or some such and give it to her along with her Valentine's present. You'd have just about the right amount of time for it to cure properly. If you wanna up the ante you could make her some matching dry oil body spray. I just love that stuff! :D

Awww, she doesn't know what she's missing- but I can tell you she's missing unbelievably soft healthy skin that doesn't itch or dry out- she'll come around once she uses it a few times- I agree with the last post make her favorite scent and wrap it really pretty- she won't be able to resist and maybe put a card with it listing the ingredients of her "beauty bar" with your ingredients to compare- it might make her think twice about using it- changes the minds of most people I know :)
Danni

Back