Girl Scout Cookies!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KimW

Reaction score
Girl Scout Cookie order was delivered today - ordered from our grand niece. I made the decision that rather than quarantining them for three days, we should treat them like groceries and wipe them down and then dive in. Hubs agreed. YES!

cookiedance.gif

Thin mints. That is all.
So, thin mints... The boy - well, ok so he's almost 50 now, but whatever - I affectionately call my brother had an obsession for thin mints. There were four of us living in a house. Boys upstairs, girls downstairs. Toddy-woddy-doodle-all-day was the only one of us who kept a cabinet space with his "no touch" food items, which of course we would always touch. One afternoon he opened his cabinet and I spied packages of thin mints and exclaimed, "Ohhhhhh, look at all those thin mints!", to which Toddy replied, "Those are DEFINITELY off limits, Kimmy". As I was chuckling to myself, because I knew I'd get some of those thin mints if only because of his admonition, his girlfriend very seriously says, "Even I am not allowed a thin mint." Us two girls later chastised Toddy for his unloving selfishness towards his lady and he literally just laughed the whole time. So, yeah, THIN MINTS! LOLOL Thanks for bringing back that fun memory, Alioop. :)
P.S. Of all the things we three took from Todd's cabinet (swiss rolls, pasta, chips, etc), I'm pretty sure those thin mints were the one and only thing we left alone.

I'm just patiently waiting for mine. They arrived at the FedEx location 3 towns over 2 days ago, but weather in my area has delayed deliveries T.T

Latest posts

Back