Ginger Beer Soap!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I suddenly had a thought that this might be nice to try. I did a search on the forum and there were a few posts about 6 years ago, but nothing recent.

Has anyone used ginger beer? I can't see it would be much different to make than my beer or champagne soap. And I've found a yummy-sounding fragrance from NG called Ginger-Lime that sounds perfect for it.

Whaddaya reckon?

I think Ginger Lime will be a perfect fragrance for you ginger beer soap Kiwi. Been thinking about same thing! Lol

Wow, what an amazing idea! I absolutely love ginger beer and the smell of ginger, so ginger lime sounds amazing :)

Yep, I have used Ginger Beer, and like any liquid with sugars it will help add bubbles. Let us know how the fragrance holds up since it sounds like a nice fragrance.
The reviews area all good - it discolours apparently, but with the ginger beer in the soap, it would be fitting. Apparently it has good scent retention and it smells awesome.

Sounds beautiful!! I have a soap made with Ginger Lime and it smells lovely. I could do with a bit more ginger spice and a little more lime tang - as it is it's a little muddled - but it's definitely a gorgeous scent.

Latest posts

Back