Gift Basket

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky

Reaction score
my.php
[/url]

I made this gift basket for a friend for her birthday. I put in soap (labelled 'Donetta's Birthday Soap), body spray, foamy sugar scrub, body mousse, bath milk and bubble bath truffles, as well as a bottle of very nice dessert wine and a cute butterfly shaped sponge.

She was rapt with it (and I was extremely proud of my first attempt at a gift basket!)

If you click on the image, it will (I think) open up bigger in a new window.

I really like the looks of this, Becky! Your lables all match on your CP soaps and the jars, cool. The bottle of oils and the M&P too really complete this gift basket. That looks like a $75.00 basket if I ever saw one!

Paul.... :wink:

You need to have known this the ideal sports knowledge summer camps will supply not a soul relevance to communicate pace versus the any other thing.L.Barbosa #10 White Jersey Basic fundamentals wrongdoing golfing enthusiast in the states a flag national basketball association soccer team should likewise buy to break in an excessive amount sidelines shortly afterwards attaining this field hockey.

Nice gift basket, that was my job for a while making gift baskets, so I'm over that.
Love your labels, did you make those up yourself or did you have them printed ?

Beautiful! There is nothing quite as special as receiving a personalised gift, especially one that has had so much time and effort put into it. I'm sure your friend will be very pleased :)

Latest posts

Back