Ghosting action

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Jan Brady, I mean @AliOop,
We don't have a middle child to overlook. Our oldest was 9 pounds, our youngest was 10 1/2 pounds and then Mrs. Zing declared "They're just getting bigger, I am done." It was a good ratio of adults:children -- although more adults would have been helpful at times!
What's your kiddos situation?
It's always "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!"
I'm officially a middle child and a redhead (the only one in the family). I have one older sister and two younger sisters ( but they are twins).

@Zing that was just a test to make sure you are keeping up with how many kids in the fam. JK! 😂 and my bad - for some reason I thought you had 3.

Mr Oop and I have seven total, but his former spouse did all the heavy lifting with 6 of those - also increasingly bigger each time, with the last one weighing in over 10lb, as well. Coming from a family of fifteen siblings, I opted to have ONE (almost perfect) child, thankyouverymuch.😉
Seven?! Good lord! Mrs. Zing comes from a very large family, at the minimum, every couple has at least 5 kiddos and generations cross and cousins are called "uncle" and are older than siblings and it's all very confusing for this guy. I learned to just love the fun and games -- and the love -- and quit obsessing over nomenclature and which branch of the tree was which. And mazel tov to Mr. Oop!!

What a coincidence! Made soap yesterday and when I peeked on it this morning there was FO beading on top. That did not happen when I tested the FO but I’m not concerned because the only other time this happened the FO did reabsorb into the soap. This FO did accelerate the batter, but I’ve had far more extreme acceleration and the beading never happened.

Soap is weird. Soap is like parenting a teenager. If you force it to be one way, it will determine to go exactly the other way. So better to just let it be what it will be and it’s true nature will reveal itself all in its own.

I’m the parent of 2 teens so your analogy of soap being like a teen is hilarious! 🤣🤣🤣

Latest posts

Back