Ghost Swirl

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anytime! If I were you I would use the broad christmasy ribbon, in the Same way you would do a label for regular bar of soap!!!!!

I must have the wrong guy. I wouldn't date this one!

OK Pepsi Girl, help me find this mystery man. I can't have a handsome dude lurking in the shower with me without me knowing. I've been faithful to my DH nearly 10 years, but I can't give up a freebie!

Is he in the bottommost bar in the bottommost picture?

It looks just like Ponce de Leon. Spooky...

juan-ponce-de-leon.jpg

Last edited:
Alprinceton, you're back! Just in time for rugged men and rhinos hiding in parsley that never materialized.

I've never actually dated a rhino but I have had some bulls. My DH is a scorpio, and that's enough for me right now. But my soap goes EVERYWHERE that I go, so we'll see what happens. I'll certainly be watching to see what everyone else does, especially that Pepsi Girl...

There's a Marine in the far left bar in the first picture, and there's a replica of The Scream in the bottom left bar of the third picture.

hmlove, I see The Scream! Now that is haunting! I desperately want to respect the Marine -- is s/he on the swirl top, or the cut face of the bar? I'm looking on the upright bar in the first picture -- is that right?
-

Latest posts

Back