GettingReadyToAge Myself,

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guinevere

Reaction score
Does anyone here remember using FabergeOrganic shampoo and conditioner? I use to love the way this made my hair smelt. I would love to make some liquid shampoo with the FO from this. Anyone here ever made any shampoo with these notes?

Guinevere
https://goo.gl/images/UKCLKN

I vaguely remember the product after looking at ad photo using the link you provided. I can’t recall the scent though. If what you’re looking for is a scent that smells “fresh as a meadow,” you could ask for suggestions in the fragrance forum.

Does anyone here remember using FabergeOrganic shampoo and conditioner? I use to love the way this made my hair smelt. I would love to make some liquid shampoo with the FO from this. Anyone here ever made any shampoo with these notes?

Wheat Germ Oil and Honey...LOVED that shampoo. I haven’t seen it since ‘81. Smelt like hay and honey.

I just did a search, and this bit of info popped up on a FB link regarding a Garnier shampoo called Honey Treasures that someone thought smelled close to the Wheat Germ & Honey Shampoo: https://www.facebook.com/1435136223...s-sooooo-good-gonna-give-it/1637594712922729/

I was reading the comments underneath it and someone wrote in that although the Honey Treasures was close, there was/is another Garnier shampoo called Illuminating Chamomile Honey that they thought actually smelled exactly like the Wheat Germ & Honey.. and someone else who tried it commented and confirmed it........but as it so often happens with different noses, others chimed in that they thought it wasn't the same smell. lol

It sure can't hurt to try it out!

Edited to add an update: When I was at CVS yesterday, I saw that they had Garnier's Honey Treasures, so I flipped open the lid and took a sniff. To my nose it smells nothing like the old Faberge Organics Wheat Germ & Honey shampoo. Not even close. It stirred up absolutely no memories for me. I looked around to see if they also had the Garnier's Chamomile Honey so that I could take a sniff of that as well, but they didn't have any in stock.

IrishLass :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back