Getting Seen Out There

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Incrtalent

Reaction score
So guys, how DO you get your website seen out there? Now that I've spent all this time creating the website, it would be great if I could get some traffic walking in the door. I cant sell anything unless they can see me!

Does anyone have any suggestions here?

Thanks,

Lisa

needs to be seen

Welcome to the world of Web Site optimization. These are the tips that worked for me.

You need to come up with as many keywords as you can for each page of your site and make certain they are listed in the metatags.

When you go online and chat, or register on another Web site, mention your site.

Blog about your products and your site, mention your site address at the end.

MySpace it and Facebook it.

Just a few things that helped me....

Good luck.

Such great advice oceanmember.... :)
What I have done is every where I go and to every person who will listen I tell them about my products, give them a business card and when I first started out I had made gift baskets for Mother's Day and with every basket I gave the person a git referral card. So that when they referred someone to me they got a free gift.... Hope this helps.. :)

Well, I suppose I'm being dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st centry. I have never blogged, I don't have a Face Book or my space page, and I'm not real certain how to add keywords to my pages, although I think I can probably figure that one out!

These all sounds like good tips, but it sounds like I'm going to have alot of things to figure out!

Back