Getting in Trouble

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, let's see what kind of trouble I get into today. :dance::dance: I heading out to a reptile show in a few minutes. Wonder if my hubby will notice any new. 😱😱 I keep promising I will not set up any new tanks but I just happen to have 3 empty tanks and I just cannot allow such a thing to happen. I just hope my Peacocks do not have any offspring hatch before I move. I have two pairs together and Tony is quite irritated with me... My opinion is what difference does it make to move empty or occupied tanks... Maybe I will only pick up the new neon (Klemmeri) only that I purchased a month ago and is being held for me because I need to start an additional bloodline. LOL, probably would have been cheaper to pay for shipping but what fun is that. 🤪

I just hope my Peacocks do not have any offspring hatch before I move.

Do you mean these - I thought to myself who has peacocks !!!! or are there peacock geckos I don't know about.

1657521223058.png

I just hope my Peacocks do not have any offspring hatch before I move.

Do you mean these - I thought to myself who has peacocks !!!! or are there peacock geckos I don't know about.

View attachment 67653

My family used to have peacocks. Not my parents, but cousins or uncles & aunts (whatever they were, it is a muddle remembering how my parents referred to some of our relatives when I was a mere whelp of a child.)

I was wondering that same thing about peacock geckos.

Sadly I did not find anything other than the one neon I went to pick up. I only bought a new brand cage. :( Lots and lots of Beardies hardly any Day Geckos.
So you did buy more to move. Any new news on how the build is coming along?

Sadly I did not find anything other than the one neon I went to pick up. I only bought a new brand cage. :( Lots and lots of Beardies hardly any Day Geckos.
My husband always looks sad when I come home from the yarn store without having bought anything so I try not to disappoint him so last time I bought some cute kitty and hedgehog buttons. Have no clue what I am going to do with them, but they made hubby happy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back