Quantcast

Getting Back At It

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

MoonStruck

Reaction score
Hi folks. I used to soap all the time, not joking it was a huge part of my life. Unfortunately health and living circumstances turned on their proverbial heads and I had to take a two maybe three year hiatus from soapmaking. But, happy me, I'm finally able to make it again and just made my third batch in as many weeks. It's as wonderful as I remembered. I can't make it with quite as much zeal as I did before, for now, but it's great to make even these little batches!

It'll be nice to be back around like minded people!

jules92207

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
welcome back! I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't soap so I am happy for you to be able to create again.

navigator9

Reaction score
Just like riding a bike. :) Glad that things have turned around for you. I hope you had enough soap to tide you over during your hiatus.

Seawolfe

Reaction score
Welcome back! What are you thinking of making for your first few "back to soap making" batches?

MoonStruck

Reaction score
Thank you for the warm welcome!

I'm allowing myself a batch a week, until I get more space. Of course I made this weeks batch yesterday and am jonesing for another. The first two batches were basic enough swirls but yesterdays was a peacock swirl and by George it worked :).