garden tour & outdoor market

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabitha

Reaction score
I am doing a booth at an outdoor market associated w/ a garden tour at the end of the month. I think I have decided to do a foot scrub, lotion combo special for the event. I know I want to use peppermint eo in both to revive the foot. I also want to use ground walnut husk, powdered pumice & corn meal in the scrub but am not sure what I want to carry the exfoliants in. Maybe a liq soap & veg glycerin combo for a foaming scrub... :wink:

The ground walnut husk, powdered pumice & corn meal added to a M&P soap base would make a nice gardeners soap too 8).

Whats a good garden soap scent? I have done raspberry tomato leaf in past years but don't have any on hand. Maybe a nice graden mint?Lavender lemon?

I will be taking my basic line of body lotion, sugar scrubs, body mist, shower gel, M&P soap, whipped soap, whipped shea butter, lip balm, honey bath & fizzies. I just wanted a couple novelty items like the foot products & gardeners soap.

What says garden? What other garden style products do I need.

Some gardeny scents that might be fun:

Apple orchard
Blackberry jam
Citrus and teakwood
Cilantro lime
Fresh cut grass
Ginger peach
Honeydew pear
Sweet pea

Oooooooooooohh, Cilantro Lime sounds really good! Will you pm me a supplier?

Some other scents that seem gardeny to me:

Citronella
Gardenia
Country Garden
Daffodil Fields
Sage and citrus

I ended up making a batch of gardener's soap from Moonlight Path & another from Flowering Herb.

Latest posts

Back