Game of Thrones Kit Harrington & Rose Leslie engaged

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that on the news this morning. I can't believe I could feel so happy for two people I've never met...but I am!!! I loved their short romance on the show. Loved that she was funny and got him to smile. Yay for the two of them! :)

I have heard he is done but isnt releasing then yet. Dunno if its true or if its just some conspiracy someone came up with.

Its like the old saying goes if I read it on the internet it must be true. hahahah

Well, I wish he would hurry up and release them. They are SOOOOO much better than the show, and the show is magnificent. :)

Might have to give then another go. I vaguely remember my brain dribbling out of my ears about halfway through book 2

I found book 4 the hardest/longest to read. My eyes would always glaze over when he went into such minute fine detail about the feasts. Umm, I know what an olive and beets look like... LMAO I don't need 4 sentences to describe them.

However, it's that minute detail with everything else that made the books come alive for me.

(Of course I'm one of those people that think the book(s) are always going to be better than the movie/show - for the most part)

Ima steal a line from an X-files episode, "I'd rather read the worst novel ever written than sit through the best movie ever made."
There are just things that cant and dont transfer well to tv, films etc. Most books usually are better than the show/movie and by reading you can get the full picture so to say. My e-reader goes everywhere I go.

Although in saying that I would not recommend trying to read The Last Ship novel. I was so excited when I found out the TV series was based on a book but OMG the author has a way with words. A way in the fact that I'm pretty sure he used the entire dictionary worth in just the first chapter alone. I read that not alot of people actually finish this book but I thought it couldn't be that bad but it is.

Latest posts

Back