Game of thrones! Back at last

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
theories...
I've always liked the theory that jon and dani are half siblings and would end up ruling together but after this season, I don't thinks its likely. Jon is a super nice, caring guy, I just don't see him falling for someone like dani. She is too ruthless and is quickly sliding towards bat s**t crazy.
I do still think that jons parents could be lyanna and the mad king, I just don't think him and dani will ever be together or even like each other.
I also don't think lyanna was kidnapped by Rhaegar, I think she ran off with him and had a affair, resulting in Jon.

Last edited:
Obsidian, that's my theory of Jon's parentage, too.
I think we were about to find out after Rhaegar was killed and Ned turned toward the castle when he heard the woman screaming. The three-eyed raven woke Bran up before he could find out what Ned saw. I think it was Lyanna giving birth to Jon (making Danaerys his aunt). She dies in childbirth and Ned takes his sister's orphan to raise as his bastard, never revealing who his mother was so her memory is not "tarnished." (Just like he killed Rhaegar in an epic battle. The truth is stretched to make it convenient to the story being told.)

Last edited:
Are you two talking about Little Finger? Because when I saw him, I wanted to slap him off his horse.

No, I'm talking about when Rickon was running, he should have been zig zagging instead of going in a straight, easy to hit line.

I love little finger, he is one of my favorites after tyrion and the hound.

No, I'm talking about when Rickon was running, he should have been zig zagging instead of going in a straight, easy to hit line.

Oh, OK. Yeah, I forgot about that. I guess because I knew it was inevitable. I don't like Little Finger. He reminds me of my uncle. He always had our" best interest" at heart and his "help" always had a steep price. :twisted:

(I hope Aryia and the Hound get back together and kick some Lanister butt.)

Oh, OK. Yeah, I forgot about that. I guess because I knew it was inevitable. I don't like Little Finger. He reminds me of my uncle. He always had our" best interest" at heart and his "help" always had a steep price. :twisted:

(I hope Aryia and the Hound get back together and kick some Lanister butt.)

Yes!!!!!!!
Oh yes, Arya and the Hound together again, I'm hoping for that. I think she's taken him off her list. If she'd really wanted him dead, she had her chance, and didn't take it. They make a great team!

Urgh! Little finger is such a slime!! Agree with Tyrion and The Hound though. I especially love Tyrion though - the best Lanister by far!

Talking of Lanisters, anyone else think there's more than just a mutual respect between Jamie and Brienne??

Urgh! Little finger is such a slime!! Agree with Tyrion and The Hound though. I especially love Tyrion though - the best Lanister by far!

Talking of Lanisters, anyone else think there's more than just a mutual respect between Jamie and Brienne??

I'm hoping Brienne will comfort Jamie when Cercei gets offed. That conniving spiteful hateful witch better get offed. Much worse than Joffrey, too! ( But not as gloriously as Ramsay.)

Opinions
Little finger is such a slime!- yes he is, thats part of the reason I like him. I've always been drawn to villans and he is great villian. Plus, I just really like Aidan Gillen

anyone else think there's more than just a mutual respect between Jamie and Brienne??- Yes, I think they are in love but not necessarily in a romantic way. Even if they do dig each other like that, I don't see it happening. Jamie has no morals, that would be a issue for Brienna.
Personally I'm rooting for tormund

Arya and the Hound together again, I'm hoping for that- meh, I see the hound having more importance then being a glorified baby sitter. I'm not a Arya fan

when Cercei gets offed- Not gonna happen., at least not anytime soon. Cersi is up to something, something bad and I think tommen will be the one to pay the price.

What do you all think about Davos giving Melisandre the stink eye after he found Shireen's funeral pyre? and where the hell is Gentry??

Last edited:
Well...
I think Brienne may well be in love with Jamie, and I think Jamie has a deep affection for her, (one of my favorite scenes of the whole series was when he jumped, one handed, into the bear pit to save her...I loved him so much for that) but he loves Cersei. He looooooooves her, and he doesn't care what anyone thinks, he just does, and that's it. But I'm loving what's going on between the big, red headed wildling guy, I don't know his name, but do you remember the look on his face when he first saw Brienne ride into Castle Black this season? OMG, it was so funny, he may as well have had his tongue hanging out. And there have been a couple of other scenes since, where he's been practically panting when he sees her, and she just looks horrified...it's hysterical. I'd love to see her with someone who thinks she's all that, because if anyone deserves it, she does. In case you missed it... [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTWkl3d9KKo[/ame]

That is Tormund and I think he would make a great partner for Brienne.

As far as Jamie and Cersi goes, I think Jamie will end up killing her. Part of the prophecy is that she would be strangled by her smaller/younger brother after her children all die and technically Jamie is younger since he was second born. I think Cersi went too far and what happened with tommen will finally open Jamies eyes to what a heartless witch she really is.

I'm a bit concerned with sansa and jon. Either she is really ticked that jon is getting all the glory and will turn on him or she is worried about what petyr has planned for jon. Can't really make up my mind which way its likely to go.

I also wonder what will happen with Jon once Bran shows up and everyone finds out R+L=J

That is Tormund and I think he would make a great partner for Brienne.

As far as Jamie and Cersi goes, I think Jamie will end up killing her. Part of the prophecy is that she would be strangled by her smaller/younger brother after her children all die and technically Jamie is younger since he was second born. I think Cersi went too far and what happened with tommen will finally open Jamies eyes to what a heartless witch she really is.

I'm a bit concerned with sansa and jon. Either she is really ticked that jon is getting all the glory and will turn on him or she is worried about what petyr has planned for jon. Can't really make up my mind which way its likely to go.

I also wonder what will happen with Jon once Bran shows up and everyone finds out R+L=J

Tormund...yes! It just cracks me up every time I see that clip. He needs to woo her. Can you even imagine what that would look like? OMG!!! :crazy:

I've never even considered that Jamie might kill Cersei. I wasn't aware of that prophecy. I find it hard to imagine that she could do anything to make him hate her that much. It certainly is an interesting idea, though. What I'm really dreading is the battle between Jamie and Brienne that was hinted at. I don't want to see that happen ever. It was bad enough with Brienne and the Hound!

Sansa is finally coming into her own, and Jon is tired of fighting, I think it's going to be really interesting to see what happens with them, but I don't see her turning on him. Being frustrated because he doesn't listen to her, but hopefully they can work together, somehow. And that snake, Little Finger...always cooking up something devious! :twisted: Never a dull moment.

"...Cersi is up to something, something bad and I think tommen will be the one to pay the price...."

Oh, you were soooo right, Obsidian! Good crystal ball. There was no room for Tommen in Cersei's plans -- I think he realized he could never be the sadistic but biddable figurehead that she needed. :(

I do wonder if Jamie will love the old Cersei enough to eventually kill the person she's become.

I really hope Jamie and Brienne don't end up fighting. I don't want to see them together but they need to stay friends, Jamie needs some one like Bri in his life to keep him human.
Bri needs someone like Tormund to remind her there is more to life then pledging her sword to whoever comes along and needs help. I definitely want to see more eyebrow action from that man.

Its possible Tyrion could be the one to kill cersi but honestly, I don't think he is physically strong enough to overpower her. Plus, strangulation is considered a personal way to kill someone, usually done by family or a lover.
Jamie might love Cersi but he loved his children too and in the end, their deaths were mostly Cersi's fault. There is only so much one man an take.
Not sure why that past of the prophecy was left out, its in the books.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR5zjLTy5yA[/ame]

I was shocked how Tommen went, I didn't see that coming at all. Really sad but understandable considering what a messed up family the Lannisters are. Tommen was too gentle and stupid to survive for long. I did like Margery, not too happy to see her go.

I might change my mind about littlefinger, I suspect we might get to see a more ruthless side of him next season. Maybe Sansa will get sick of his crap and stab him in the face.

Back