Game ┉ Would You Rather?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As difficult as this is to say, I would have to give up the dairy and keep the produce. I love love love cheese, but let’s all admit, we need produce more.

Would you rather live in a mansion in a big city or a log cabin in the woods?

Awww man. How am I supposed to decide that?! Chocolate I guess. At least then I could enjoy the sweet things without ketchup on them. 😝

Would you rather have seven foot long arms or seven foot long legs?

Seven foot legs. That would be great for getting around quickly even if you had to duck to get into every room.

Would you rather live in a cave or live in a tree house?

Seven foot legs. That would be great for getting around quickly even if you had to duck to get into every room.

Would you rather live in a cave or live in a tree house?
And - imagine those knuckles dragging on the ground if you had such long arms!

I think tree house - I prefer a view.

In New Zealand we have a very large bug called a 'weta' ( typical measurement is about 5cm or two inches). Would you rather find one of these crawling up your arm, or a tarantula?
1680220877574.png

I've actually heard of Weta's since there is an esteemed CGI company out of New Zealand called Weta. I will still take a tarantula though, thank you very much.

Would you rather that the sky is colored orange instead of blue or that grass is now red instead of green.

I've actually heard of Weta's since there is an esteemed CGI company out of New Zealand called Weta. I will still take a tarantula though, thank you very much.

Would you rather that the sky is colored orange instead of blue or that grass is now red instead of green.
Yes - all the media arts students want to go and work at Weta when they graduate.
Carry on with the game... it's someone else's turn to answer.

Yes - all the media arts students want to go and work at Weta when they graduate.
Carry on with the game... it's someone else's turn to answer.
It was your turn. I'd pick red grass. Would you rather Sing your conversations for the rest of your life or dance to every place you visit for the rest of your life?

Definitely sing my conversations! It's almost what i do now anyway. There's no business like show business...
Would you rather rather be in a relationship (live-in, like a marriage or other living together arrangement) for the rest of your life or be single for the rest of your life?

Mmmmmmmm.... single, with lots and lots of *friends* sounds lovely ;) (oh Ryan.....), but Mr. E is quite the catch, just imagine Thor as a plumber (a slightly older, slower Thor, but still....). And he tolerates the new soap studio that came literally out of nowhere. I'm currently happily ever after.

Would you rather be tickled, or be the tickler

Latest posts

Back