Funniest questions

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky

Reaction score
We had a barbeque tonight to celebrate the first round of the rugby league season. Several of the apprentices from the company DH works for came. I have, as usual, FO's, bath bombs, soaps etc sitting around the place.

The first guy looked at all the FO's and went 'OOhhh, look at all the cocktail ingredients you guys have!! Can we try some of these tonight?'

The second one looked at all the soap and asked 'So, do they actually make you clean, or do you just rub them on to smell good?'

lol...i would have been like well we actually dont USE them ...we just try to fill the house up with them kind of like little air-freshener type things...

lol did you give them any bars to take home???

I tried to give them some soap to take home Ian, but they're all a bit wary - they don't think it's quite 'real'. I even offered some beer soap, and I think that made it worse! :lol: :lol:

Becky, sit them down and watch Fight Club with them, then show then how you do it, not using human fat, of course! :lol: :lol:

Paul

lol yeahh thatll make them think soaping is cool! everyone thinks brad pitt is a badass, so naturally theyll want to emulate him...look man i can make soap like brad...now im cool too :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Back