Fun Soap Ideas

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im back!!!
I made these fish-in-a-bag soaps and they look great!
this is the second time i made them and they turned out well, i used some left over base soap i found in the cupboard yesterday.
And i was bored so, yeah i made them.
Sadly, my fish moulds make the fish look dead with the cross eyes, but they still look cool!

20131010_153418[1].jpg

20131010_153508[1].jpg

20131010_153524[1].jpg

I like your soaps! That green frog in your fist post looks like jelly bonbon :)

Im back!!!
I made these fish-in-a-bag soaps and they look great!
this is the second time i made them and they turned out well, i used some left over base soap i found in the cupboard yesterday.
And i was bored so, yeah i made them.
Sadly, my fish moulds make the fish look dead with the cross eyes, but they still look cool!

I love the cross eyes! LOL I love fun MP soaps!:clap:

Thanks guys. Word of advice refrigerate the fish soaps before putting them in the bag woth the water soap. Or it will melt

How do you get the frog to adhere to the "log" or background soap? Thanks (I'm a Noob)

Has any one got a favourite soap mould for melt and pour? There are
so many to choose from I would like
some ideas for the best ones out there to use.

I Love the silicone mold for a Dahlia flower. I make a layered look on those and people absolutely LOVE that soap. Everybody whom I have gifted that soap has cherished it!!!#

1396491601934.jpg

How do you get the frog to adhere to the "log" or background soap? Thanks (I'm a Noob)

I didn't see that soap but what I do when I want to adhere something to a bar of soap- you drip a little hot (not too hot) soap on the part where you want to stick the embed and put the embed right on top and press down- I usually hold for a few seconds as well to make sure it stays put.
HTH

The fish in a bag is just great definitely going to try it. Thanks for
The information x

Latest posts

Back