fudge brownie

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wonderland

Reaction score
more HP from me. i'm off to make more...just don't know what i'm going to make yet. :D

chocslice4.jpg

Looks lovely ! What fragrance did you use? Am curious whats a good chocolate fo out there.

Those look yummy! I have never used fudge brownie from WSP, just chocolate drizzle.

CastorFan said:
Great-looking soap. I often wonder about all the "food fragrances"
Do they SELL?

i don't sell my soaps yet, so i don't know. i just give them to family and friends for now.

Kitn said:
That looks so yummy , boy did ever get a great color , it looks so real ..

Kitn

thanks, i used cocoa powder to color and the fragrance has vanilla in it too. they've already darkened more since that pic was taken.

OMG those look like real fudge brownies!! You couldn't keep those around me because I'd definitely take a bite! :D

OWOWOW! That's got to be some of the most edible looking soap ever! Good job!
Great, now I am craving brownies...I'm never going to shed this baby weight!. LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sibi said:
OMG those look like real fudge brownies!! You couldn't keep those around me because I'd definitely take a bite! :D

i work from home and my curing racks are in my "office." i can't stop eating!! i don't think i'll make more chocolate soaps any time soon. :lol:

This is one that I really wish I had the know-how to make! When I get more practice, it will definitely be top of my list.

Great stuff - it looks wonderful! (wishing I could smell it!)

Latest posts

Back