• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Getting out. Letting it all go CHEAP

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckscent

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactionsbetween members. All parties enter intotransactions at their own will/risk.

Just don’t have time anymore and was just a hobby for me but I have accumulated a ton of stuff. When I start something I go all in and just buy buy buy. I want to get rid of it all at one time and it will be cheap enough. Lots of mold from 15lb to 4lb square molds. 4oz and 8oz jars and bottles, tons of fragrances, essential oils, butters, oils, Tons of micas, pigments. Just a lot of stuff. I know I spent a good 3K at least for all this. And there’s a lot more then what I mentioned here. Take it all for 500.00. PM me with any questions and I can take pics of anything your interested in.

sure, I will take a few when I get home later. it wont be of everything but a few.. I have a TON of stuff

Last edited:
you are correct but I am sure there are a lot of soaper's within driving distance for such a great deal. And Truck will travel to meet as well

A few years ago I traveled 400 miles to pick up a carload of supplies from someone going out of business, so some folks will travel. Good luck to you Buckscent, it is such a hard decision to make, one I am possibly facing too.

Do you have a soap cutter? I would be happy to pay shipping.

A few years ago I traveled 400 miles to pick up a carload of supplies from someone going out of business, so some folks will travel. Good luck to you Buckscent, it is such a hard decision to make, one I am possibly facing too.
Yea, it is\was a hard decision. I love it so much and that is where I just found peace in the moment. When I was soaping, nothing else existed, no issues, no problems.. just soap. But life goes on

DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactionsbetween members. All parties enter intotransactions at their own will/risk.

Just don’t have time anymore and was just a hobby for me but I have accumulated a ton of stuff. When I start something I go all in and just buy buy buy. I want to get rid of it all at one time and it will be cheap enough. Lots of mold from 15lb to 4lb square molds. 4oz and 8oz jars and bottles, tons of fragrances, essential oils, butters, oils, Tons of micas, pigments. Just a lot of stuff. I know I spent a good 3K at least for all this. And there’s a lot more then what I mentioned here. Take it all for 500.00. PM me with any questions and I can take pics of anything your interested in.
I'm in Mississippi but would possibly travel. Can you send photos? Thanks!

Back