Frustrated

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdc1978

Reaction score
I keep getting ants in my pants and trying to do swirls are emulsification and the colors all bleed together. I know better! What is wrong with me? Arghhhhh!!!!!!!!

That was a rhetorical question. I just had to vent :(

Yep, just need a little patience - Guns 'n Roses anyone -

Anyway, try to wait to pour until trace, not emulsion. They won't run together as easily.

It's like my brain knows this, but yet there is another ...almost reptilian part of my brain that is just like "ITS GONNA TRACE TOO FAST, PANIC POUR! PANIC POUR!"

It's like right as i get to emulsion I just get in a weird frantic state and I try to work as fast as possible. It's so bizarre, my brain is so dumb!

It's like my brain knows this, but yet there is another ...almost reptilian part of my brain that is just like "ITS GONNA TRACE TOO FAST, PANIC POUR! PANIC POUR!"

It's like right as i get to emulsion I just get in a weird frantic state and I try to work as fast as possible. It's so bizarre, my brain is so dumb!
Tell that part of your brain to shut up and wait. It's just a voice- it can't do anything to you. Can't wait for you to try again.

Tell that part of your brain to shut up and wait. It's just a voice- it can't do anything to you. Can't wait for you to try again.

Thank you, yes, this is exactly what I need to do. And thanks, for all the mess I talk, I kinda can't wait to try again either.

Thanks for letting me vent, no one else in my life even knows what "trace" means. LOL

Thank you, yes, this is exactly what I need to do. And thanks, for all the mess I talk, I kinda can't wait to try again either.

Thanks for letting me vent, no one else in my life even knows what "trace" means. LOL
No problem. I get the need to vent but this craft is one that requires patience. Without it, you get either blurred swirls or ploppity soap/

Back