Fruits Galore!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seven

Reaction score
The yellow/orange one is mango and yogurt, scented with fresh mango from bb.

Next one is avocado-green tea. I kinda like soaping with fruit purees, i might do it again. A bit nervous about the green tea, since my previous experience ended up with a yucky brown colored soap. I didn't use much this time, and it's only for the bottom bit. I cheated with using green clay and a touch of oxide to keep it green.

mango1.jpg

avo3.jpg

mango-avocado.jpg

Truly beautiful! I love them both, and I love the way your stamp looks on them. They look great and I like the two greens they really compliment one another.

Those look lovely! Great colors! At our house, we love making mango lassies (mango with yogurt and a pinch of cardamom), so I can almost smell your mango bar from here :)

Those are lovely. I recently just started soaping with fruits can't wait for them to cure. :)

Very pretty soaps! I bet they smell divine. I looove mangoes. I sometimes can't believe I hated mangoes ages ago when I first moved to Australia

Those are gorgeous!! So apart from the mica in the green one, no added color? I also like the way your stamp looks on them :)

Those are gorgeous!! So apart from the mica in the green one, no added color? I also like the way your stamp looks on them :)

thanks guys :)

i did cheat a lil bit with both soaps. the last thing i want is to have these soaps turn brown on me in a month or 2. so i added a lil colorant for both soaps.

the stamp is only regular soap stamp dipped on some sparkly mica. it was very fun to do :)

Latest posts

Back