Fruit Loops Soap!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nanooo48

Reaction score
09DD2937-79E9-4DEB-9336-4BE57215A562.jpeg
I haven’t taken my GOOD pictures yet but I’m so excited after cutting these I just had to share!! I really put a lot of work into these darn things! I’m so happy they worked out!!! And smell so good! I’m hungry for fruit loops? :):):)

Did you use soap dough for the fruit loops or is it melt and pour embeds? It's so colourful!
I had to use melt and pour. I didnt have all the soap dough colors I needed :( I don’t know how to make soap dough yet lol.

Looks like a very fun soap! Great work!
Thanks!! Super Fun!

736F0085-FA3E-49CA-90C9-855B045FB109.jpeg
A8F3E444-5EB2-4320-8B18-DD84CD7E6168.jpeg
I probably shoulda waited another day to cut butttt I couldn’t help myself LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to use melt and pour. I didnt have all the soap dough colors I needed :( I don’t know how to make soap dough yet lol.

You did well not letting them melt as the soap saponified. I used some M&P hearts on top of a small loaf and left to set - luckily I checked and saw the hearts were melting so whipped it out of the box it was in to cool it down. I'm guessing those who put M&P embeds inside CP soap must freeze it straight away so there is minimal heating.
Soap dough is pretty much any soap wrapped up after initial saponification happens so the air doesn't dry out the liquid in it (to my understanding). Some recipes may make 'better' dough but I'm still working on that.

Your soap looks good enough to eat!

LOVE. Seriously - I would buy this soap if I saw it at a craft fair. Excellent and fun use of embeds! I'm not a big fan of the embeds that stick out of the top, for example a candy cane embed sticking up for about an inch of the of soap. It just bugs me b/c I know it's going to snap off pretty quickly during use. Though I admire the look and skill it took to achieve it! But this - this is going to look good the whole time you use it. Even though the distinctive "cereal" texture will fade, you'll still have colorful O shapes.

What FO did you use?

Your soaps turned out so awesome. I just finished making a ton of fruit loops embeds last weekend. I’ve go 6 quart size bags of them. Hope to put them into soap this weekend. Hope they are as successful.

You did well not letting them melt as the soap saponified. I used some M&P hearts on top of a small loaf and left to set - luckily I checked and saw the hearts were melting so whipped it out of the box it was in to cool it down. I'm guessing those who put M&P embeds inside CP soap must freeze it straight away so there is minimal heating.
Soap dough is pretty much any soap wrapped up after initial saponification happens so the air doesn't dry out the liquid in it (to my understanding). Some recipes may make 'better' dough but I'm still working on that.

Your soap looks good enough to eat!

Haha I kinda wanna lick them trust me LOL!!! They smell sooooooo edible it’s not fair!

LOVE. Seriously - I would buy this soap if I saw it at a craft fair. Excellent and fun use of embeds! I'm not a big fan of the embeds that stick out of the top, for example a candy cane embed sticking up for about an inch of the of soap. It just bugs me b/c I know it's going to snap off pretty quickly during use. Though I admire the look and skill it took to achieve it! But this - this is going to look good the whole time you use it. Even though the distinctive "cereal" texture will fade, you'll still have colorful O shapes.

What FO did you use?
Thank you so much!! I used Fruit Loops Scent from wholesalesuppliesplus! Amazing rendition of the scent!!!

Those look fantastic. You nailed it! I would buy this at a craft show!!
Thank you so much!!! That makes me smile BIG!

I LOVE THESE!!!! Omg adorable!!!!
Thank you!!! I was so so happy when I cut these!! Blew up my sisters phone with pictures lol I was so darn proud of myself LOL oh the joys of soapmaking hahaha

I love those. I made a similar soap - well, the top looked exactly like yours, but the bottom was just white. I love the colors you have in yours. (AND I didn't know fruit loops had blue loops until I got a box to see what color to make the embeds, and yep, there it is - blue! who knew???)

Latest posts

Back