Fruit loop FO

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winter8

Reaction score
I love Fruity Loopy from Buff City Soaps, I use their laundry detergent . Anyone recommend a FO anything close to the cereal fruit loops? I want to make wax melts with it.

Natures Garden has Fruity Rings which is supposed to be awesome but it's not here yet for me to comment on personally

If you in the US, especially the east coast, NYScents has a scent like that. I haven't tried it though but so faar, I'm sold on their FO quality. Nature's Garden also a similar type.
I bought a bunch of fragrance oils from New York Scents around Christmas time and was pleasantly surprised with the quality and prices. I will be placing another order soon.

I ordered fruit loop scent from Natures Garden and Midwest Fragrance Co. Natures Garden is great! But I have to say, Midwest scent is better. Of the 2, I would recommend Midwest. It smells just like Buff City's line. Natures Garden has a a fruity smell but more lemon basenotes. Midwest, I can almost smell the cream in it!

Back