From Eagles to Hummingbirds

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh dibbles, how wonderful! I love these live cams. The internet really does have some amazing things to offer. For those of us who didn't grow up with the internet, who would have ever thought that such things would be possible? I just started checking on the D.C. eagle cam again. No eggs yet. Hopefully soon.

I've only ever seen a hummingbird nest once. It was in a lilac bush at my parents' cabin in northern MN. It was so tiny. We didn't find it until fall when the bush lost its leaves.

We used to live in a house in the Santa Cruz mountains where we had so many hummingbirds visit us. I miss their constant chatter and flitting about. I liked to call that garden my 'Monet's Garden', it was so spectacular.

This reminds me of that wonderful few years of being around hummingbirds constantly. I loved it. Thank you, dibbles!

Aaaww....!!!

So cute I am dying here. Look at that tiny nest! You can tell it is tiiiny comparing it to the leaves.

*bookmarked before keeling over and dies of hummingboi`d overload*

Latest posts

Back