• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ingredients For Sale Free to MN FOs, EOs, Oils, Butters, and much more

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

Backstory:
All my crafting this far has been at my parents' place because they're fine with it and my roommate isn't comfortable with it. However, they're now selling their house ASAP and moving out of state, so thus ends my crafting until I get a new place in about 2-5 years, hopefully. So, anything that's not going to be good by then gets to (hopefully) go to a new home. Did I mention this is free? Yep, free. Just take it off my hands and make awesome stuff with it. PM to meet up, because I've got too much stuff to ship. Also, I'm not staring at all my stuff ATM, so I'll add more as I remember more stuff.

Oils: Coconut, Rice Bran oil, Avocado oil, Palm oil, Castor oil, Jojoba oil, Sunflower oil, Meadowfoam oil, Raspberry seed oil, Pomegranate oil, Plum oil, Sea buckthorn seed oil

Butters- Shea (refined), Mango seed, Cocoa (deodorized)

EOs- lavender, Rosemary, Tea tree, cinnamon bark, choice bud, lemon, eucalyptus

Misc:
Beeswax (white)
soy wax (425)
WSP Calendula extract (water based)
WSP Sea Buckthorn extract (water based)
WSP caffeine extract (water based)
citric acid
baking soda
NaOH
KOH (90% Purity)
ROE
Bitter Creek Vanilla Stabilizer
Colloidal Oatmeal

The FOs are mostly Crafter's Choice and Brambleberry. And I'll update the thread with a list of those once I have made a list. There's probably close to 50 bottles of FOs, mostly in 2oz sizes, though I have a couple 4oz bottles.

Again, this is all just the stuff I can remember off the top of my head at midnight. More stuff is probably available.

Last edited:
Excellent! Glad to hear that it didn't go to waste. I've been away from the forum for a few weeks, so sorry I missed it!

Latest posts

Back