FREE Mix and Pour Long Neck Pour Pitcher $5.95 value - $50 purchase. Quick Sale. Ends Feb 28th. 2022.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyschelw

SPONSOR
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!
I hope you are all doing well! It has been super hectic for the past few years and I haven't had a chance to get back here to the forum much! I keep thinking I will have time to post something and then....Anyway.... How about a little something for you?

A FREE Mix and Pour Pitcher in Beautiful Blue! $5.95 value
Order Here
blue measuring cup with long neck.jpg
Here is what to do.
  1. Purchase $50 or more of any products (except wax . Shipping not included)
  2. Make sure Mix and Pour Pitcher is added.
  3. Choose Shipping.
  4. Use Code "MixPourFree"
Enjoy! Ends Feb 28th, 2022 at midnight

NOTE: Code will not work automatically with other discounts/codes. Let me know and I will do a manual adjustment. Main example would be if you get the 12% off 5+lbs Candle Cocoon Scents. Let me know and I will make sure you get all of the discounts!
Also, since I have you here. What are some other products that would be helpful if I carried them. Remember, I am in Wisconsin and we do have pick-up. Thanks so much! Lyschel

I went to place a order anyway but their shipping is to expensive ($86) just to mail a case of soy wax.

I went to place a order anyway but their shipping is to expensive ($86) just to mail a case of soy wax.
Hi Minnie, Yep, wax to CA from us is expensive. But $86 seems really high. Honestly, for wax if you can get it closer it is always a good thing. But I would be glad to take a look at the true shipping cost. Shoot me an email customer @ candlecocoon.com Let me know your address and I can double check the actual shipping :)

Back