Frankincense & Myrrh FO

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone try the F&M from NG or BCN ? Curious how they smell compared to NDA / WSP
I can't remember if I ever answered you on this. The one from BCN is more herb and medicinal smelling - more like the actual EO's - and doesn't have the powdery smell that WSP has. I like the actual smells of F & M EO's so I really like BCN's version. The soap is 5 weeks old, and it is holding really nicely.

Lol, I don't think I posted on here either. I did get a smellie form BCN. I was not too thrilled. It wasn't what I was looking for. Not that it smelled bad or anything like that. It just was not the scent I wanted.
But thank you :) :) :)

I'm sitting here about to make a batch of F & M. I have both the fragrance and the essential oil of frankincense and personally, I like the fragrance better! Only have fragrance of Myrrh. Starting with a 5 pound of oils only batch and thinking I'll go for 4 ounces of of the fragrance/eo oils. Thinking of mostly frankincense fragrance mixed with eo. I'm wondering if I would go 1:1 on the frank/Myhrr . Confused here!

Latest posts

Back