Frankincense Blends

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zany_in_CO

Saponifier
Reaction score
SOURCE: http://www.soap-making-resource.com

The bright scent of sweet orange essential oil combined with the earthy and woodsy frankincense base-notes creates a simple yet unique aroma.
Orange, sweet EO 5 parts
Frankincense EO 3 parts

A zesty, spicy and mildly fruity aroma, mellowed out perfectly by the unique frankincense essential oil back-notes. A highly energizing aromatic blend.
Frankincense EO 4 parts
Lemon 5x EO 3 parts
Black pepper EO 1 part

Fruity and tart aroma with bright peppermint top-notes.
Frankincense EO 6 parts
Bergamot EO 4 parts
Grapefruit EO 4 parts
Peppermint EO 1 part

This blend is incredibly warm, pleasant and calming. A beautiful bouquet, perfect for a cold winter's day.
Frankincense EO 2 parts
Cardamom EO 1 part

If you thought the previous essential oil blend had incredible olfactory warmth, try adding coffee essential oil to the mix.
Coffee EO 2 parts
Frankincense EO 2 part
Cardamom EO 1 part

This is truly an uplifting and invigorating essential oil blend. An incredible mood-improver!
Frankincense EO 5 parts
Grapefruit EO 4 parts
Lime EO 4 parts

If you appreciate rich, earthy and exotic scents, this potent aroma combination is incredibly satisfying. Start with a rate of 1/4 ounce per pound of soap during a light to medium trace and then adjust from there depending on your preference for your finished product's aroma intensity.
Frankincense EO 3 parts
Patchouli (premium) EO 2 parts
Ylang ylang III EO 1 part

I love frankincense, these all sound lovely! Especially the one with patchouli and ylang ylang, mmm. Maybe someday, if I can ever afford real frankincense EO...

Oh dear, now I must, must, must buy cardamon, lime, black pepper, coffee...

Will this never end? And the worst thing is that Amazon don't even recognise me as one of their most loyal clients on the Iberian Peninsula, the swines.

Many thanks for the suggestions, Zany. Good ideas for the next project. The only thing is I'm running out of storage space.

Here is one my son likes 1 part frankincense, 1 part patchouli, 1 part myrrh, 3 parts sandalwood. I use a good sandalwood FO and EO's for the others.

That blend sounds very nice. Where do you get the sandalwood FO from? The last one I bought bore some resemblance to the bathroom cleaning fluids they use in nasty discotheques.

Back