frangipani fragrance

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have a frangipani fragrance that doesnt seize?
if so which supplier please
I seen some one else on here who used that sent I'm not sure who but it might of bin KiwiMoose.

Does anyone have a frangipani fragrance that doesnt seize?
if so which supplier please
Yup I just checked she has a really nice Frangipani soap you should ask her for advice! @KiwiMoose

Oh - let me check my notes...
Mine was from candle science. 'Plumeria' but I added a few grams of sweet orange FO ( citrus EOs can help to slow trace). Here is a direct quote from my notes:
"Accelerated like a biaartch, but managed to do an ombre I hope!"
IMG_9525.JPG

Oh - let me check my notes...
Mine was from candle science. 'Plumeria' but I added a few grams of sweet orange FO ( citrus EOs can help to slow trace). Here is a direct quote from my notes:
"Accelerated like a biaartch, but managed to do an ombre I hope!"
View attachment 70097
I was hoping it went well for you they look so wonderful I love the colors ❤ you did a great job to manage that batch.

I was thinking it was @cmzaha who had a frangipani/plumeria that didn't accelerate. I've used the lovely plumeria that she recommended from California Candle Supply. It moved quickly, but was workable if soaping cool and not doing anything complicated.

EDIT: Just making sure that you are aware that frangipani = plumeria; those are two names for the same flower. I don't know about Down Under, but here in the US, plumeria seems to be slightly more common as the FO name.

Last edited:
Back