Fragrance with or with out gel faze

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Top tip: Always read reviews before buying a new FO. Once you've been doing this for a while longer you'll feel more confident in using unreviewed products because you will have a better idea of what to do when things go awry. But for now - go with tried and true, and if you don't like the sound of what an FO does in the review - try getting it somewhere else that has good reviews..
Thank you yup I definitely learnt my lesson well it was my first time buying fragrances so I didn't think to check reviews first but now I know. I actually ended up buying a few fragrances that will be hard to work with and afew Christmas scents as well that might be hard to work with and I have only made about 9 batches of soap so hopefully I can figure out away to work with them so I don't waste my money. So far I have had good luck with fragrances from suds and scents so I might stick to them more often in the future.

Back