Fragrance that sticks from Candle Cocoon

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammer

Reaction score
Anyone know of a nice fragrance that sticks from Candle Cocoon? Getting ready to place an order and need a fragrance... thank you.

I have a bunch of fragrances from CC but I’ve been hesitant to try them in CP soap because I couldn’t find notes on the performance.

Yep, same reason I never used them. They don't have any much in the way of reviews and I don't like to take the time to try a new company. There are too many suppliers that do have reviews or performance of their oils in CP. They are popular for the candlemakers out there though.

You would need to test in small batches to see how they work for you. I'd also want to see how well they last.

I'm in! How do we want to do this? Who has ordered what?
The following is a list of most of their soap safe fragrances:
The BOLD fragrances were recommended as good fragrances from the "Candle making people".

I am going to start with those and toss a few other scents in my cart.
Blatantly Blueberry
Brandied Pear
Brewed Jasmine
Cherished
Crushed Strawberry and Rhubarb
Dewdrop
Dewfruit and Bamboo
Eucalyptus Ivy
Fairy Dust and Twinkle Toes
Lavender Lullaby
Lemon Blossom
Lime Cilantro
Malayan Mango
Maui Mt Pineapple
Melon, Fig and Apricot
Midnight Musk
Mulberry and Moonbeams
Peony White Tea
Raspberry Cordial
Red Banana
Serendipity
Solace
Sultry Angel
Sun-Warmed Sandalwood
Sunflower and Sea Mist
Sweetgrass
Tiger Lily and Cantaloupe

Last edited:
Its DONE!
I ordered the
Brewed Jasmine,
Cherished,
Lavender Lullaby,
Lemon Blossom,
Lime Cilantro
Malayan Mango,
Maui Mt. Pineapple,
Mulberry & Moonbeams,
Raspberry Cordial,
Red Banana, and
Solace.

I guess I'll test them and report back after the cure and then update a few months after that.

I was hoping to test Masala Chai but the usage rate is micro small at .594%.
I’ll test Apple Pie, Vanilla Voodoo.

The first 6 scents - lavender lullaby, lemon blossom, raspberry cordial, brewed jasmine, lime cilantro, and mt maui pineapple are 2 weeks into the cure. I almost lost my cookies when I smelled the mt maui pineapple oob. I was told that it becomes incredible in wax, so I took the risk with CP. Final verdict, it is tamer in CP, but still not my thing!

I have 5 additional fragrances to test.

I'll update in a few more weeks.

Of the first 6 candle cocoon fragrances ( lavender lullaby, lemon blossom, raspberry cordial, brewed jasmine, lime cilantro, and mt maui pineapple ),. I only found one scent that I would reorder. The raspberry cordial is very realistic. It does discolor to a reddish brown, but I think the fragrance may be worth it.

The lime cilantro and lemon blossom were ok. A few of my testers showed interest in them, but I didn't think they were spectacular or unique.

I'm approaching the 1 month mark on these fragrances. I've got 5 additional candle cocoon fragrances to test. I'll do another update in another month.

Latest posts

Back