Fragrance Sale Item 60% reduced

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
60% discount. Maybe not for soaps as contains vanillan (discoloration). Outstanding for bath bombs. Perhaps even use in colognes. Fabulous by itself and here’s the best part: this fragrance mixes very well with essential oils such as patchouli, florals, citrus. By itself the fragrance is citrusy and lightly woody. Also a tiny bit of floral. I just stocked up. You should have a bit of this. Mix it with a small amount of an essential oil. It’s a very very nice fragrance. Unbelievable price for this quality. Bamboo Chypre Fragrance Oil | FNWL

60% discount. Maybe not for soaps as contains vanillan (discoloration). Outstanding for bath bombs. Perhaps even use in colognes. Fabulous by itself and here’s the best part: this fragrance mixes very well with essential oils such as patchouli, florals, citrus. By itself the fragrance is citrusy and lightly woody. Also a tiny bit of floral. I just stocked up. You should have a bit of this. Mix it with a small amount of an essential oil. It’s a very very nice fragrance. Unbelievable price for this quality. Bamboo Chypre Fragrance Oil | FNWL
Thanks for this! What’s the longevity in bath bombs? I have never bought anything from the mbecause I had read reviews that their FOs are heavily diluted and subpar. Great to read another perspective on FNWL.

Just thought to give feedback on this as I bought this FO. It is such a posh bamboo! Very upscale and spa-like. I really really like it. Thanks @bwtapestry
So pleased you like this FO! It goes extremely well with Patchouli. Also it is phthalates free and cosmetic grade FO. Thank you for the wonderful news. It’s good to be happy with our purchases.

Thanks for this! What’s the longevity in bath bombs? I have never bought anything from the mbecause I had read reviews that their FOs are heavily diluted and subpar. Great to read another perspective on FNWL.
Ohhh have not seen those reviews. I am using their FO and a bit of EO. Bath bombs seem to hold the scent well. Everything I’ve purchased from this supplier has been high quality.

Ohhh have not seen those reviews. I am using their FO and a bit of EO. Bath bombs seem to hold the scent well. Everything I’ve purchased from this supplier has been high quality.
What else is great from them? I got a sample of the Frankincense and Myrrh, it smells awesome out of the bottle. I am on a no-buy restriction but I was greatly tempted to buy a bigger bottle as it is on sale at 40% right now.

Be sure to sign up at FNWL as you can earn money towards next purchase
My favorite FO (Dandelion) is not on sale sadly. But it works quite well in soap (multiple batches without acceleration). This dandelion FO mixes seamlessly with florals. I love it and it has staying power. Have tried lots of FO as free samples. The plant based cardamom is a good FO too. I like to use FO as majority of scent with a bit of boost from essential oil. After reading the description from the FO I pick the essential oil (that is lowest in cost) from the description i.e. floral, patchouli, frankincense, etc. so far this has been successful.
There is a clearance on jojoba oil. Normally very very pricey. I use it to make solid perfumes, a bit in lip balms, and also add some to body lotion bars. Because jojoba is more of a wax rather than oil it tends towards a good shelf life imho. Keep it in a cool and away from light location. Here is link:Clear Jojoba | FNWL

The shipping just kills me, though. $20.20 for one item seems like an awful lot

The shipping just kills me, though. $20.20 for one item seems like an awful lot
Shipping costs have gone up sadly. I try to buy as much as I can afford to spread high shipping costs over multiple items. Adding items I need until the shipping costs tips into the next higher range. Then I remove least wanted/needed item from the cart to see if shipping costs go down. I often leave the cart and close out the website. Some sites will empty a shopping cart overnight. Other sites may email remind. And some sites will offer a discount to checkout the abandoned cart.

@bwtapestry Thanks for reviving this thread, I never got the opportunity to thank you! FNWL is a great resource, I've purchased a bunch from them, and love the Bamboo Chypre scent. Its one of the few I use straight without mixing, its just so darn nice. Dandelion is lovely as well, and I think I bought Crocus from them too. I've also gotten quite a few oils from them and am very very pleased with the quality, packaging and speed of shipping. Thanks!

@bwtapestry Thanks for reviving this thread, I never got the opportunity to thank you! FNWL is a great resource, I've purchased a bunch from them, and love the Bamboo Chypre scent. Its one of the few I use straight without mixing, its just so darn nice. Dandelion is lovely as well, and I think I bought Crocus from them too. I've also gotten quite a few oils from them and am very very pleased with the quality, packaging and speed of shipping. Thanks!
I still need to soap the Bamboo Chypre! Did it discolor for you and how is the staying power in soap?

See what came in the mail today! FNWL did 20% off and with my rewards points, it was more than worth it getting a gallon! I hope I like it!! 😅

ETA: I like it! It is floral and green!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back