Fragrance Oils

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katherine

Reaction score
I have been making candles for just under a year. I use Parasoya or Millenium soy wax. Thanks to extensive research I have been extremely fortunate to find the perfect combination of soy, wick, and fragrance oils for great cold, and more importantly, hot throw. I use primarily Wholesale Supplies Plus (WSP) and Candle Cocoon (CC) fo’s. I have 25 fo’s from WSP and 5 fo’s from CC with strong hot throw in a large room, and many more with strong hot throw in medium and small rooms. I have tried only a few from Soysolutions with unimpressive throw so far. Was curious as to fo’s others have tried in soy with hot throw success.

Hello Katherine, congratulations on finding that perfect combination. I am still in the testing process and finding that I am sensitive to the hot throw scent of a lot of fragrance oils. I am probably not alone out there. I would like to try essential oils instead but the hot throw not great so far at 5% loading in soy wax. Have you had any luck using essential oils? Many thanks

Back