Fragrance Oils...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tchad21ut

Reaction score
Where, in each of your opinions, is the best place to buy fragrance oils.. not necessarily the cheapest, or anything in particular.. Im more interested in the truest, most flavorfully potent scents supplier?
Im getting ready to start making fall and winter scents for gifts, etc, and there are so many options out there, but sometimes the reviews aren't the greatest on the sites..

Any suggestions????

Fragrance Oils?

You know, this is kinda a difficult one to answer...we all seem to have our favorites and our favorite scents may not all come from just one or two suppliers. I have had a few duds from even my most favorite places. Having said that...here are the ones that I like: Scent Works, Daystar, Southern Soapers, SweetCakes, SoapSupplies.net (see my very recent reviews in fragrance section of this supplier's FOs) and BitterCreek North (they have some of the most reasonably priced...if you find some you like, a great value). I have also had some wonderful scents from Tradewinds, and Brambleberry. I like Oregon Trails for some of their FO's. A few have seized on me but that may have been my fault...newbie nonsense. All of these suppliers have given me excellent service and quick shipping, well packed....no troubles at all. I am such a FO "ho"....I have dozens and there are suppliers I have heard such good things about that I have not had a chance to check out yet. If you don't belong to the Scent Review, you might want to look into it. There is an awful lot of good info there and if you just browse around you quickly get an idea of who the really good suppliers are....regardless of price.

:D

Like Reallyrita said, it's hard to get all your F/Os from just one place. I like these suppliers (not in any particular order- they've all been very good to me):

Wholesale Supplies Plus
Sweet Cakes
Oregon Trails
The Scent Works
Brambleberry
Daystar
Bitter Creek North (and South)
Save On Scents
Fragrance Oil Heaven

IrishLass

There is also :
Indiana candle
Welllington
Millcreek
Aroma Haven

I usually use SaveOnScents.....they've been very good to me and have good fragrance oils at great prices. Their designer dupes/imposters are fantastic. :)

MikeInPdx said:
I usually use SaveOnScents.....they've been very good to me and have good fragrance oils at great prices. Their designer dupes/imposters are fantastic. :)

My favorite as well.... :wink:

Lane said:
Brambleberry! ♥ For Cp....

I totally agree. Brambleberry also really values their customers; they're wonderful to deal with.

I just remembered, regarding EO, that I usually have very good luck with Essential Wholesale. It's in Portland and I get my lye and some of my oils there. :) I've always been very happy with them too.

http://www.essentialwholesale.com

I like;

Bramble Berry
Soapsupplies.net
Wholesale Supplies Plus
Natures Garden
Southern Garden Scents (Tony's)
Tradewinds Fragrance Company
Camden-Grey for assortment of FO's and EO's

Paul :wink:

Back