Fragrance Oils in Canada

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EllieMae

Reaction score
I hope this is the right section to post this - it's been a while since I've been around!

Does anyone know which companies selling/shipping FO to/within Canada are "up to date" or not SUPER backlogged right now? Or perhaps there are Canadian sites (or US sites that ship with reasonable costs to Canada) I've not mentioned below?

I placed an order with Windy Point but their site indicates they are shipping May 1 orders now, so it'll be quite a while before I get that order. I'm almost entirely out of EO & FO (eek!) and would like to get my hands on something so I can make batches while I wait. (This is partially me being impatient and partially wanting to capitalize on my at-home time before going back to work post-COVID lockdown).

Voyageur is also shipping May 1-2 orders, so I'd have the same delay with them. Soap & More doesn't indicate shipping timelines (that I can see).

Any suggestions? My alternative would be to grab some EO via Amazon Prime...but I'd prefer not to if I can get FOs elsewhere.

Thanks for any suggestions!!!

Unfortunately, most suppliers have a longer shipping time right now. I don't think you'll find many that aren't a week or so behind at this point. I'm in the states and have only placed a couple orders thus far and one was quick the other took about 10 days.

Unfortunately the wait time is crazy now. I ordered from WSP on 18th April and It just came in this morning as I was leaving for work! :oops: If you are in Calgary and pay for shipping, with Windy Point, I usually get my items next day and they prioritize if you pay for shipping too.

They are usually helpful if you call them but even if they ship fast, chances are Canada Post, UPS except Fedex will take a bit longer as well as they are behind too.

Thanks guys. Maybe I will grab some Amazon EO to tide me over while I wait.

A friend from the states said her candle supply place got fragrances to her in only a couple days, but unfortunately I don't think they ship to Canada.

New Directions is shipping orders placed on May 6&7. I ordered last night and can let you know when mine ships (although I usually hear the doorbell before I get the "on its way" notice....).
NDA currently has a coupon code for 5% off your order, plus they have the cheapest prices in Canada by a mile, if you like their stuff.

If they are shipping orders from May 6 & 7 you order today and add 6 days so it would be May 20. It seems that they always take 6 days to ship at least it is for me as long as I remember.

If they are shipping orders from May 6 & 7 you order today and add 6 days so it would be May 20. It seems that they always take 6 days to ship at least it is for me as long as I remember.
Yes, they seem to be about where they usually are....I'll be clicking refresh and it'll sit there on the same days for a while then jump by 2 days. Though I guess I'd rather they pack my order than update their page :p

yeah I do not like it either you wait for the info and I get notification that is shipped and hours later I got my shipment. I do not think that I will order anything anymore, My market is locked and I think people will be scared to scared to come to it, even after reopening.

Back